Sunday, April 15, 2012

Warning: the next few posts will be pic heavy!

I have been busy knitting away and now have a whole host of pics I am ready to post! I use flickr.com to share my pics (unless I upload them directly from my computer) and I have a problem understanding how to share more than one pic through flickr.com at a time. If someone could explain it to me I would be forever grateful...and my posts would look better as well! I really to share my pics with everyone so please just bear with me as I post single pics at a time. I will explain what each pic is as I post them! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. when you write your post in Blogger do it in HTML and you can copy and paste the HTML codes from Flickr into the post, and include multiple photos.

    the HTML code can be found by clicking on share above each photo in Flickr.

    ReplyDelete