Thursday, July 4, 2013

I am on Instagram now too!!!

   
Check out my new badge on the right!
I am now on Instagram! I want to thank Emmy166 on Ravelry.com for walking me through how to add a badge onto my blog!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I think this is going to make it so much easier to add pictures to my blog. Also I have started a blog on wordpress.com under the same name as this blog. The new blog will be similar to this one and will link to my Instagram, FB, and Twitter...now that I have finished my Master's degree (YAY! Finished on 7/1/2013 with a 3.61 GPA! So proud of myself!) I have a lot more time on my hands to update my blog and increase my Internet presence.

Thank you so much for sticking with me, readers and family, as I neglected my blog for studies but I am back now and will be posting on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment