Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Blog Post!

I am so excited about starting this blog! I have been thinking about it and researching it for a couple of weeks now. I got the idea after watching the faces of my family members glaze over for the millionth time when I was talking about my ideas for making this or that. I knew I needed to write my ideas down so that I would remember them and be able access them whenever I want. I also liked the idea for this blog because I can access it from my beloved BlackBerry! I admit it freely- My name is Cathy and I am a BlackBerry addict! Besides knitting, reading, writing, do various other arts and crafts projects I am on my BlackBerry...so being able to add blog posts and pics from my BlackBerry was perfect!
My family is a very big close-knit clan that is filled with strong, opinionated, confident, heroic women and men that love those crazy women! I have a ton of nieces and nephews and great-nieces and great-nephews (with more being born all the time!) In fact, my niece is cooking a little girl right now that I am making all kinds of yummy pink and brown goodies for...knitted blanket, knitted booties, knitted hat and bib, and painted wooden picture frames, etc! It is because of all these wonderful people that I am who I am!
So this is it for my first blog post!

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful idea!!! This another great way for us all to communicate what we have happening as well into one central location!! Good job Bell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first blog post! I look forward to seeing all your pink and brown projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Andrea! I am still working on getting this blog up and running...I will post pics shortly..Thank you for posting a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Welcome to a whole new world....no turning back now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I really appreciate the warm welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I popped over from Ravelry. Congratulations on beginning your blog. I know you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on starting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. found you on Rav. good luck with the new blog. it's fun, and as addicting as a blackberry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome! happy blogging! I want a blackberry or iphone so bad mmmm

    ReplyDelete