Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My newest thought....

So now that all of my baby knitting is done I have been searching for a new project...lately I have been thinking about knitting a pig! I love piggy banks and while I have never been one to really collect stuffed piggies a knitted pig has been on my mind! I have searched a few patterns but I am not sure if I have the ability...other than hats I have never knitted anything that is round-ish and since I am circular-knitting inept I am wondering if I can do it on straights? Of the patterns that I have found two really have stuck out-Lola the Pig and Piggywig. I really love these sweet little piggies and could really see them sitting on my bed next to my GIANT Green Bay Packer pillow my niece made for me for my birthday 2 years ago...I think this weekend I will be buying size 2 and 4 needles to CO and try...hmm...I will keep updating!




**PiggyWig is a pattern by Miss Aine**

No comments:

Post a Comment