Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Blog Banner!!

       I have decided to join Ravelry's Knit and Crochet Blog Week! Last year I did not get a chance to participate but I am excited to join this year! From what I understand, Eskimimi, has come up with what I consider to be blog prompts: she gives bloggers a subject to write on for everyday of the week! I am hoping this will make me more committed to blogging! I love to blog, honestly, but sometimes forget to put posts on. You know how life is-sometimes it moves so fast its surprising and other times it moves slow that you can practically feel every second that passes. I am the latter type of blogger. When time slows down, when I can breathe for a moment, I blog. Unfortunately, this doesn't happen as often as I would like so I am a sporadic blogger.
       So.......for the week of March 28th I will be blogging using the prompts provided by Eskimimi. I really want to thank her for organizing everything and for the logos that she made! I hope I can work as hard on my blog as she did to come up with the prompts!

No comments:

Post a Comment